Friday, September 14, 2012

Why Writing is Important?

             I plan on majoring in marketing which is a type of business. If I become a businessman someday, writing will be become a part of my daily life. Businesses communicate every day via text, email, online post, advertising and many other methods. Businesses writing will be very important on the day when I start working in a business, company, organization, corporation or a franchise. One of the most critical benefits of strong business writing skills is the ability to get a job. In the real business world people are constantly negotiating contracts, deadlines, purchase prices, selling prices. The purpose for business writing skills is day-to-day communications. This includes letters, emails and interoffice memos to clients, colleagues, supervisors, suppliers and more. If I want to be successful in the business world, I will have to use writing as a form of communication. The kind of writing I will be doing are mostly business letters and emails since I want to work in the sports marketing agency. The type of professional place I will work someday will involve a lot of professional writing. The better I write, the better I will prepare for public speaking or speeches than I might have to present one day. My writing and communication skills have to improve significantly in order for me to persuade others in a lot of my writing and my statements have to be strong. Overall, writing is not only important for myself but to my future career in business as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment